Call Us Toll Free 913-568-1983
While most family kits are designed to be kid-friendly it is important not to forget the people who will be caring for their little ones in the outdoors from picnics at the park to hikes in the wilderness. The centerpiece of the Adventure First Aid Family Kit is the fully-updated new edition of Caring for Children in the Outdoors a comprehensive guide to first-aid for children covering topics such as how to treat sprains fractures and dislocations plus handy guides on how to administer medications and how to dress more serious wounds. A wide range of first aid supplies provides piece of mind for the whole family and as an added bonus the kit includes a handy kit-within-a-kit that can be pulled out and stashed in a pocket stroller or diaper bag.
(16) Bandage Adhesive Fabric 1" x 3"
(1) Bandage Adhesive Fabric 2" x 4.5"
(4) Bandage Adhesive Fabric Knuckle
(12) Bandage Adhesive Plastic 3/8" x 1 1/2"
(4) Bandage Butterfly Closure
(4) Dressing Gauze Sterile 4" x 4" Pkg./2
(2) Dressing Non-Adherent Sterlie 2" x 3"
(1) Gloves Nitrile (Pair) Hand Wipe
Blister / Burn:
(1) Moleskin Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
Fracture / Sprain:
(1) Bandage Elastic with Clips 2"
(1) Cold Pack
(2) Safety Pins
(1) Scissors Bandage with Blunt Tip
(1) Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
(2) Thermometer Disposable
(1) Caring for Children in the Outdoors Manual
(3) Acetaminophen (500 mg) Pkg./2
(3) Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
(3) Ibuprofen (200 mg) Pkg./2
(1) After Bite Kids Tube
(2) Natrapel 8 hour Tick & Insect Repellent Wipe
(12) After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe
(1) Cotton Tip Applicator Pkg./2
(1) Tape 1/2" x 10 Yards
(4) Triple Antibiotic Ointment Single Use
- Weight: 1 lb. 1 oz.
- Size: 6 x 8.5 x 3