Call Us Toll Free 913-568-1983
Passport poles are the lightest Helinox poles available. The Tension Lock 115 and 125 are both three segment, fixed length poles with a longer handle for micro adjustments on the trail or on the go. With an extremely compact collapsed size and a cinch strap on the handle, these poles rival the best carbon poles on the market at a lower price. They are great for day hikes, traveling the world or everyday use.
- Passport Series Helinox Poles are ideal for travel, available in pairs as well as singular.
- Tension Lock - A very clean and simple locking mechanism. Just pull up on the top shaft until the pole locks into place. Press the release button for an equally - simple collapse.
- Easy to use and pack for travel.
- Helinox poles are engineered with DAC's proprietary aluminum alloy, TH72M, which provides superior strength to weight characteristics.
- TH72M aluminum alloy is exclusive to Helinox trekking poles which results is incredibly lightweight poles.
- DAC Green Anodizing involves no nitric or phosphoric acid and greatly reduces water consumption by using recycled water for rinsing.
Maximum Length: 45"
Collapsed Length: 14"
Weight: 6 oz.
Shock Absorber: No
Basket Style: Micro Basket
Number of Sections: 3
Locking Mechanism: Tension Lock
Grip Type: Foam Lining
Note: The rule of thumb for fitting a trekking pole is that your elbow should be bent 90 degrees so your forearm is parallel to the ground when holding your poles. Your personal preference as well as the terrain will influence the exact height of your trekking poles. To get an idea of the approximate length pole you need, bend your elbow 90 degrees and use the measurement from the ground to the top of your fist.